Some don’t know how to bring more colour into their presentation, but would like to know!
So I’ll try to help xP
I’m not sure everyone does it like me, but it’s a way If you know another way, let us know!
Let’s take black for example:
THIS ONLY WORKS WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX!
1. Open Word.
2. Type your text and select it.
3. Go to ‘Format’ -> ‘Borders and Shading’ -> ‘Shading’
4. Pick black, or any other colour and press ‘Ok’.
5. Change the colour of your text if you like.
6. Copy it.
7. Go to your Stardoll suite -> ‘Edit presentation’
8. Right mouse button -> Paste (Don’t click ctrl + v, that won’t work xP)
9. Save your presentation.
In Word 2007:
Thanks to Princess_Kiara1
(I’m sorry the picture is in Dutch, but the buttons should be at the same ‘location’)